Here are some not so usual, yet very innovative marketing strategies that you could use to promote your dental practice 1. Start a referral program It's the first strategy you utilize in the healthcare services since it is thought the 92% the population are more likely to trust recommendations from friends and family than any other type of marketing. It's simple, but effective and is able to greatly increase the number of new patient generation for you dental clinic. Here are some suggestions for how you can start this program:
- Start a patient loyalty program It's designed so that you could get email addresses and mobile phone numbers to use in future marketing strategies such as the use of email, social media campaigns as well as mobile advertising. Also, it lets your customers know that you appreciate for their support.
- Create a Customer Review Program It is designed to improve your online image. You can hand out cards to your customers so that they can write feedback on social network websites, or on other sites such as Yelp and your Google company page or your website , so they can earn reward.
- Request a referral for a patient
- Only ask those you have a relationship with and like as an example. An example would be someone with who you've built an excellent rapport with.
- If a patient has had a positive experience when a patient has been gracious in telling you that they've had a wonderful experience, you are able to tell the patient in a manner that isn't a snarky way, such as, "It's excellent to hear that you had a fantastic experience. If family members or friends say how terrible their experience was, then you could send them here."
- Utilize a script - Thank you for your comments! I am extremely satisfied with our team and it is our aim to create the best experience for our those who are like you and appreciate our work. We understand that not all patients have the same positive experience with their dentist. If you know any family members or acquaintances who could benefit from the same kind of experience as you did We would love you to refer them to us.